Sunday 5 January 2020

Design Zone,South Extension-1,Review

The design zone is the unit of versatile network pvt ltd which were built under the guidance of prominent of education industry it is the premiere institutes for design courses in india. We just don’t train minds to design we encourage them to develop concepts and visualize those concepts into reality, thus adding up to their professional skills in different areas of interioes .interior designing is a multi-faceted profession and its need the best institute for interior designing which infuses creativity with technical solutions to achieve an interior which is aesthetically attractive and appealing.

best interior designing colleges design zone south extension


COURSE DURATION:- 1 YEAR COMMERCIAL DIPLOMA COURSE.

ADDRESS:-E-13, Ground Floor, South extension-1, New Delhi – 110049 (Behind Bengali Sweet House)

CONTACT:-011–46594771.

SOCIAL MEDIA:-  FACEBOOK    TWITTER   INSTAGRAM.

REVIEWS:-


Review by rajkumar sah:- Garments Cutting master Drawing, pettren making,

Review by Sonia:- course cirriculum is optimised! great exposure is provided to the students

Review by ajay:- Good service provider . I will use in future also.

Review by laxmi bisht:- It's very good place for experience , and increasing our confidence also... &.. I am very happy becz I,am part of this institute.....&... here Faculty is very good & supportive

Review by ruksar rehman:- Very friendly atmosphere for learning. Palak mam has been extremely supportive. Great institute.


Review by sohail khan:- I like it.

Review  by riya :- My journey in DESIGN ZONE ACADEMY was adorable. I learned so many things and many creative ideas and use of technology here. The curriculum is well organized which helped me to make my future better and experience more in my filed.

Review by payal:- Over all faculty is amazing. They are very helpful.

Review by Prabhjot singh:- "Design zone academy" is having great infrastructure and great learning environment. It delivers lot of courses interior field.I learnt a lot here and now m having my onfield. Thanks a lot to my faculties who guided me at all point of time.

Review by vishal lohia :- It is the best institute for interior designing. They consist of experienced faculties with good teaching techniques. No partiality among students. Got a great platform to enhance my talent. They conduct extra curricular activities to improve our talent . Thank you


RATINGS:-

GOOGLE RATING:- 4.0 STARS.

JUST DIAL RATING:- 5.0 STARS.

FOR MORE INFO CHECK THE WEBSITE AT:-https://designzoneacademy.in/


top interior design colleges design zone south extension




No comments:

Post a Comment