Saturday 4 January 2020

Admec Multimedia,Rohini,Review

An admec is an registered and iso certified institute in the same way looking at the market need for professionals in the field of media and animation and we build up a foundation called admec multimedia institute we offer a successful career to the students by offering them many hot career fields in graphic design,web design, web development,video editing,multimedia,3d animation,2d animation,architecture designing,interior designing,digital marketing courses that's why it is the best institute for interior designing.

best institute for interior designing admec multimedia rohini


COURSE DURATION:- 6 MONTHS.

COURSE SYLLABUS:-the covered 3 module in ther 6 months courses the module introduction are given below.

Module 1- teachnology overview and preparing graphics.
Module2- 2d plans,3 d elevation and walkthrough.
Module3-editing,compositing,and output.

ADDRESS:- C 7/114 2nd floor,sector 7 rohini delhi-85.

CONTACT:- 9811818122.

SOCIAL MEDIA:- FACEBOOK       INSTAGRAM      TWITTER.

REVIEWS:-


Reviews by rahul gutteea:- I can say, You guys really have great opportunity, having Admec by your side with full support.


Review by manish Sharma:- Very much satisfied with each and everything here, ADMEC IS A PERFECT PLACE.

Review by rohit dahiya:- I am pursuing FCS MASTER Course in ADMEC Multimedia Institute. In 2 months my experience in the institute is pretty good. I am getting to learn the skills which I want to learn. I recommend the institute to every aspirant who wants to learn Video Editing or Motion Graphics.

REVIEW BY URVASHI JAIN:- I am doing graphics master plus course from here. Excellent exposure and help in each and every way. USPs are sketching classes, monthly special workshops, portfolio and project development along with full support from faculty.

REVIEW BY SAHIL BISHT:- Best institute and give proper and detailed information about all the softwares and faculty give friendly guidence to thier students.


REVIEW BY ABHISHEK:- I am a B.Tech student from Delhi and currently learning Web Development and Web Designing from this institute. I like the way professionals teach here with one to one focus. They are very experienced and knowledgeable, I like and recommend this institute to anyone who wants to learn the same.

REVIEW BY VARSHIKA SINGH:- I am Varshikha Singh. Currently I am pursuing Architect Interior Master Course from ADMEC Multimedia Institute. According to my opinion, it is the best institute in Delhi. Here you can get a platform where you can learn new things and explore your creativity. Every faculty of this institute help you to increase your creativity skill.

REVIEW BY MEGHA:- My journey at ADMEC has been a great learning experience. From the faculty to all the staff members, all have been very supportive. I did Web Master Plus course which is an 18 months advanced diploma course in web design and development. The best part about joining ADMEC is to get an opportunity to work on Live Projects. They conduct special classes every week where students learn a lot about new trends in the industry. Thanks for all the support.

REVIEW BY HIMANI:- Hi!! My name is Himani. Currently I am pursuing Graphic Master course from ADMEC Multimedia Institute. This is the best place for doing Graphic Design professional courses. Their teaching procedure is fantastic as they mainly focus on practical implementation and knowledge. Not only my skills have been improved in the field of designing but also got to learn so many new technologies in print media. Joining ADMEC has changed my life in a positive way and I am thankful to all my trainers who are really experienced and talented in their work.

REVIEW BY NIDHI KOTYAL:- Hello My Name is Nidhi Kotiyal and My course is Web-Master. ADMEC is the best institute in Delhi. Nishu sir is very good teacher in admec. Thanks to the faculty here who are really helpful and always there whenever you have any problem regarding anything. I am thankful to Admec staff & specially Nishu sir.


INSTITUTE RATINGS:-

GOOGLE RATING:- 4.3 STAR

JUSTDIAL RATING 4.4 STAR

FOR MORE INFO CHECK THE WEBSITE AT:-https://www.admecindia.co.in/

best interior designing colleges admec multimedia rohini


No comments:

Post a Comment