Friday 3 January 2020

Academy Of Applied Arts,Lajpat nagar,Review

The academy of applied arts is recognized by niesbud an autonoms institute under ‘ministry of skill development and entrepreneurship, govt of india’.  Academy of applied arts is a leading single discipline intitiution for interior design it is the best institute for interior designing and its specializations of visual merchandising retail design and luxury residential design. Backed by a highly qualified faculty we atre vigorously engaged in taching,researching and propagating these little understood services.


best institute gor interior designing academy of applied arts lajpat nagar


YEAR ESTABLISHED:-2010.


COURSE DURATION:- 30 MONTHS.

COURSE SYLLABUS:- They will cover 17 topics in whole 30 months of there time period. The whole description of this topics are given below.

An interoduction to interior design.
Drafting-the craft of design.
Color code and palette teachinques.
Autocad 2d and 3d.
Building materials.
Construction teachniques.
Lights and lighting.
Interior styling.
Vasstu shastra and fengshui.
3ds max.
Design projects.
Boq,estimation and costing.
Specialization.
Portfolio development.
Final examination
Internship.


ADDRESS:- 60,ring road lajpat nagar 3, new delhi-110024.
CONTACT:-9599999619.
SOCIAL MEDIA:- FACEBOOK.

REVIEWS:-


REVIEW BY APKESHA BAKSHI:- “It’s the art of the faculty to channelize inborn creativity among students. Being taught by Mr. Ashmit S. Alag was a lifetime experience and the most cherished one. I have come across many learned faculties through school and college but none like him. Such advance and vast knowledge he imparts to his students with so much passion that it just makes learning a fun activity. Academy has offered me projects like Millionaire, Mehrasons Jewellers, Om Book Store, O2 and Kay which enlightened my creative skills and gave me confidence and exposure. I just couldn’t ask for more”

REVIEW BY SWATI GARG:- “Opportunity strikes only once. And I am thankful to Academy of Applied Arts for providing me the right platform to pursue the career of my choice. The academy is equipped with world class infrastructural facilities. The faculty is very encouraging and guides you at each and every step. My interest in the course has increased manifold due to all the intriguing projects. The practical experiences during various site visits and the internship they provide help you to meet the industry requirements.”

REVIEW BY TANU VERMA :- “I aspired of becoming a Visual Merchandiser, coming across the fact that more and more people are getting aware of the subject, Academy of Applied Arts made it possible and helped me to comprehend the subject in a broader way. I am also thankful to Academy of Applied Arts for giving me an opportunity to work as a Visual Merchandiser for one of the leading brands ‘Marks & Spencer’ and I still cherish it in the finest ways I can”

REVIW BY NADIM SALIBA :- “I still hear the echo of the teachers. They really showed me how to think outside of the box, and I got to live their experience and see things from a professional perspective. Besides, what can we say about the Incredible India?!”

REVIEW BY Juliana Tochhawng:- ““‘Thanks to Academy of Applied Arts, I was able to successfully transition careers in a place where I not only can learn how to create but dream more for the future. I couldn’t be happier.””


REVIEW BY HARISH :- very good

REVIEW BY SHANU SHARMA:-excellent

REVIEW BY ANIL PARMAR:- good

REVIEW BY PUNIT SHARMA:- great

REVIEW BY MADHURI:- good experience.

RATINGS:-

GOOGLE RATING:- 4.3 STARS.
JUSTDIAL RATING:-4.3 STARS.

FOR MORE INFO CHECK THE WEBISTE AT:-https://www.academyofappliedarts.com/
best institute for interior designing academy of applied arts lajpat nagar
best interior designing colleges academy of applied arts lajpat nagar

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing that detail.It was fascinating and insightful.Continue to share useful resources over these blogs...
    Websites:-
    architecture
    architecture firms in delhi
    top architecture firms
    top interior designers in delhi

    ReplyDelete